Cherry blossom’s skincare benefits
Hikaru Foam cleanser, Serum, and Cream are made with cherry blossoms extracts because we know cherry blossoms has so many skin benefits!
Turns out that yes, cherry blossom is not the national flower of the world’s most skincare-conscious country ( JAPAN) for nothing. ).
1. Cherry blossoms are extremely high in antioxidants that help mop up skin-damaging free radicals. Left to do their job, these free radicals are one of the prime causes of premature aging.
2. These pretty petals are a storehouse of essential fatty acids that help repair the skin’s natural barriers and promote a smooth, supple complexion.
3. Cherry blossom extract counters the effects of glycation. Glycation is a process wherein excess sugars bind to the body’s proteins and destroy collagen and elastin (skin’s building blocks), thereby leading to wrinkles and sagging.
4. Cherry blossom extract can lighten hyperpigmentation and clarify uneven skin by inhibiting the production of melanin.
5. The blooms have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help heal and soothe irritated skin.
6. Finally, cherry blossoms boost collagen synthesis to increase skin elasticity, improve smoothness and inhibit increase in pore size.